04 March 2010

Frustrated Pagina

It's so tough. I want so badly to pursue my dream of having a little store full of fabulous finds and precious vintage baubles, but that avenues I could use back home in the US to do so aren't really feasible from BA (ex: Etsy shop). There are so many beautiful things that I see all the time, and I would love to share them with my friends and loved ones. I can only schlep back so much - and I'm lucky if I make it home twice a year.

le sigh.

I'm conflicted. I'm not sure if you ever know exactly 100% what you want to do with your life, and how to execute it into a feasible plan. I just can't imagine even thinking about abandoning my love for beautiful objects. Flowers, seashells, old magnifying glasses, vintage hardcover books, small crystal apertif glasses ... the list goes on. I need to find an outlet for it, or I will end up with my apartment full of these goodies that I can't stop picking up!

Viva Vivre & Katie Armour Home

2 comments:

_jengel said...

Opening up a vintage/thrift store is a dream of mine as well! We need to conspire on this because I think it would be amazing to open one up in BA. Love the blog!

xx,
Jess Engel

FMF said...

frustrated pagina do not fret. go get some malbec and fast forward 10 yrs we will be in georgetown or on the bibta searching the world for fabulous finds. w bella II and yoda and clementine and harper grace in tow...all will be well xx