I know I am not the most patient person in the world - in fact I am far from it. Something I know I need to work on but that will be saved for another day.
I just wanted to air out a little pet peeve that I have - people who are not resourceful and who are incapable of doing any simple problem solving on their own. I'm all for helping people and sharing tips and advice - that isn't what this is about. I don't understand the people who actually waste more time in asking you something and having you do all the legwork, when in reality it would be easier for them to just look it up on their own.
Let me introduce you to - Let Me Google that For You
Perhaps the greatest invention in the history of time. I am going to use it more often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment