Anthropologie is now doing weddings ... I had heard about this a few months back, but today a lovely email showed up in my inbox, treating me to this ethereal image and a tempting message to stay in the loop. Although I won't be able to enjoy what's in store for my own wedding in June I cannot wait to see what they have to offer!!
27 January 2011
omg omg omg !!!
Anthropologie is now doing weddings ... I had heard about this a few months back, but today a lovely email showed up in my inbox, treating me to this ethereal image and a tempting message to stay in the loop. Although I won't be able to enjoy what's in store for my own wedding in June I cannot wait to see what they have to offer!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
omg! love!
Post a Comment