23 April 2011

p.s.

I realize that the post below makes me sound like a complete disaster of a human being (or perhaps just someone who enjoys talking about it). Not intentional, just all that I have to write about at the moment. I'll be back with less pathetic things to write about once the weekend is over.

Happy Easter! I wish I could have an Easter basket to open tomorrow, or an egg hunt, or an opportunity to wear a white hat and socks with frills on the ankles (oh wait, that's what you do when you're 7. Welcome to 2011, Paige)

I hope that all of you lucky enough to be in America enjoy copious amounts of candy (my favorite: the Reese's pieces that come in little bags that look like carrots! Honestly, that's genius) and Springtime, and that those of us in BA chomp down on one of those gigantic chocolate egg things that are filled with strange bits and candy pieces.

No comments: