Even though things have been going really well - it's been a great week, lots of good work things going on, etc - I am in zero mood to write anything right now. Maybe it's because I have discovered the most random channel that plays old episodes of Dawson's Creek, Coach, 90210, and a ton of other 90s shows that are too amazing for words. (Side note: I think I only know about Coach because my parents watched it? Whatever. I'll watch it)
Last night I went to this cool event for the opening of a new boutique hotel called Mio Buenos Aires. It was too chic for words. The bathtubs are all carved out of one piece of TREE. Not wood, like huge giant tree trunk things. They're stunning. I wanted to live in it. As part of the press kit we were given a bottle of DV Catena wine, some gourmet olive oils, and a little macaron trio. Done and done. Next time we take a staycation I know where I'll be checking in ...
My hot pepper plant has so many little baby peppers! I love watching them pop up. Two of them are giant fellas. I hope they keep sprouting before winter comes. My dream is to have so many peppers I don't even know what to do with them!
I know my life isn't boring but it feels like it is right now. So I'm going to go head back to the couch, eat some Frutigran cookies (the greatest things on earth) and take a catnap before tutoring this afternoon.
13 April 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment