30 April 2011

rainy lunch date



Today we had a farewell lunch with José's brother and his family ... It was a great way to spend a rainy afternoon and luckily we got some great photos of us out of it! Josey's cousin just got a really nice new camera and I forced him to photograph us. We don't really have any "nice" pictures of us so it's a fun treat to have these. I'm posting one because it makes me happy. (just realized that I have a weird hair thing going on - it looks really 90s but whatever. The humidity - see the rain pouring down in the background?? - was out of control and there was no way I could keep my hair down. End of side note) *Edit: switched out the picture with another, not sure why. I actually don't like looking at pictures of myself. Le sigh ...

No comments: