19 April 2011

for 91 days


I read about this incredible duo in the Argentina Independent - I always find fun little bits of information, interesting people, and intriguing analysis of what's going on in and around Argentina there - and thought I'd do a little blurb of my own about the project. It's called For 91 Days and this couple moves around from city to city, spending exactly 91 days in each (that works out to 4 cities a year). So far they've been in Berlin, Valencia, Savannah.... They're in Buenos Aires now and are heading north to somewhere in Bolivia for their next stop. It's a really cool interview and their blog (link!) is a fun way to take an internet break (or just procrastinate entirely). I love their current post about Belgrano "R" which is, hands-down, one of my most favoooorite neighborhoods in Buenos Aires. (photo taken from that post - there are so many more on the site! GO! NOW!)

2 comments:

For 91 Days said...

This is a pleasant surprise! Thank you so much for blogging about our site.

We finally found a place in Bolovia and Sucre will be our headquarter there. It's going to be interesting.

We are always looking for BA tips. Please share :)

Paige said...

I'm so glad! I love the idea and think it's just so genius - What a way to feed your wanderlust. I have more BA tips than I even know what to do with - What are you looking to see and do (and eat!) before you head up to Bolivia? x