18 August 2010

Things That Annoy Me

Today:

1. People at the gym who do not respect the (annoying) 25-minute limit on the treadmills. I know we all want to get a longer workout in, but when there is a line of 5 people waiting to run, it's really annoying when you finish your 25 minutes and then sneakily start back up for 25 more. I am watching you and next time, I will tell.

2. Living in a city that reeks of cigarettes. Seriously, I spent the majority of my afternoon walking around OUTSIDE and I come home with my hair smelling of smoke. How is that possible?

3. Not being able to remember the password to my online banking.

4. Running out of naan at the Indian restaurant and being too cheap to order more (it should be free, thank you.)

5. Going to the grocery store and seeing that it looks like the end is near: barely any produce, greens, cashews, yogurt, skim milk. I know I live in the Third World but come on people let's work on the inventory here.

6. Dumb/Slow walkers who take up the entire sidewalk and wander zig-zagging around.

No comments: