06 August 2010

Two Amazing Websites


I found these links from the Snippet & Ink website - one of my favorite blogs because not only does it have beautiful wedding inspiration, but also the weekend links are always a fun variety of internet randomness.

This blog, My Parents Were Awesome, is one of the most hilarious and genius ideas I have seen in a while! So simple but so fun, allowing us to realize that our parents were probably pretty cool people before they settled down and had ... us.

Another little bit of amazingness that I adore is a unique family tradition (submitted by an Argentine, no less!) - every year on the same date, starting with newlyweds (and future parents) Diego & Susy, they would take a moment and photograph themselves to document the passing of time. It's so neat to see how their family grows and changes over the years, with each new addition and the effects that the passing of time has on each of their faces. Pretty cool.

No comments: